Wednesday, January 25, 2017

How to Double Your Brain Power part 1-3 (A MUST SEE) LeadersBasement LeadersBasement

https://youtu.be/7Y8wMccPjMw Start at: 1:04 Published on Mar 20, 2014 Brain Tracy has influenced me so much on my path to a better life. I hope your enjoy. Check out other books from this wonderful author http://www.briantracy.com/ "LEADERSBASMENT" SUBSCRIBE NOW AND SHARE WITH 4 FRIENDS. (((( LIKE, COMMENT AND SHARE))) THANKS FOR LISTENING!! 3 SECRETS TO BECOME MILLIONAIRE LEVELS TO BE A SUCCESSFUL LEADER LAW OF ATTRACTION HOW TO LEAD LEADERS QUALITIES OF LEADERSC CHANGING YOUR LIFE BY CHANGING YOUR THOUGHTS MOTIVATE YOURSELF (LEADERSBASMENT) Category Education License Standard YouTube License SHOW LESS COMMENTS • 92 Oscar del Rosario Add a public comment... Top comments Streetslogic Streetslogic2 weeks ago Edison was a plagiarist of Telsa, and a certified fraud. Reply 18 Skyla Jones Skyla Jones1 week ago True, but to me this looks like Einstein. they worked together tho he stated that new theories would have to come from new minds like Teslas'. Reply 2 Andries URBAN STUNTS Andries URBAN STUNTS2 months ago Thanks for this. I listened to it once and then I forgot what it's called. But I could still remember the thumbnail. So I used my imagination and attracted it using the law of attraction😍😅 Reply 10 Alex Infinity Alex Infinity3 weeks ago Andries URBAN STUNTS 😂well done Reply 1 blue hypnotiq blue hypnotiq2 weeks ago Andries URBAN STUNTS thats what people do but att the end you dont know...dont worry you are gona die like everybody that is living.... Reply David Brown David Brown1 month ago pray and read the Bible especially Proverbs, Psalms, Ecclesiastes and Sirach, not to mention the Gospels Reply 6 David Brown David Brown1 month ago we are made in the image of God; so we are kinda like gods who have the powers, potential to create using the infinite intellect that our father Yahweh can unlock for us Reply 6 View all 4 replies meanoob1 meanoob12 weeks ago (edited) we are are part of Yahweh for Yahweh or "God" has many names and the all encompassing name I believe is source. we all have the capacity to tap into the akashic database through unspecified meditations. Reply 2 Larry Thomas Larry Thomas2 weeks ago GOD IS YOUR CREATOR , I CAN PROMISE YOU WILL STAND BEFORE HIM ONE DAY ,YOU BETTER GET HOOKED UP WITH HIM BEFORE IT,S TO LATE Reply 3 stephanie alterauge stephanie alterauge2 years ago this has helped me so much with my panic attacks.... i have attacks that make me feel as if im claustrophobic and my body and mind is what is trapping me they are horrible and i just want to leave my body.... this video has helped so much to over come my thought process and believe that i am not having a panic attack and it just simply goes away! IT WORKS!!! <3 thanks so much for this video!! :D  Read more Reply 4 View all 3 replies Graph kings / mixtape & logo designs Graph kings / mixtape & logo designs1 month ago stephanie alterauge surrender thats all u need ur mind is causing u to meltdown when u surrender to stress it goes away in seconds Reply 2 David Waterfield David Waterfield1 month ago thank you excellent advice it is working for me thanks again Reply 1 Ljubo Filipov Ljubo Filipov1 month ago (edited) we all are gods Reply 4 View all 7 replies blue hypnotiq blue hypnotiq2 weeks ago Ljubo Filipov im gona say wtf are saying mane wake up Reply Nurealam Sabbir Nurealam Sabbir3 days ago still you are short Reply JC Otero JC Otero1 month ago where are parts 2 & 3? I was not able to find them in your list of videos. Reply 3 David K David K1 year ago wow..God bless you brother Reply 3 ivanaki 33 ivanaki 331 month ago Einstein's pic is cool but a Tesla one is supreme 😊 Reply 4 Pamela Anderson Pamela Anderson4 days ago It is not Edison, it is Tesla's work!!! Reply 2 smart eric smart eric1 month ago What a great inspiration, a mean it's more than an inspiration it's something great I have learnt. Everyone needs this, unfortunately not everyone knows where to find it. What about I put all this content into writing. I have streamed this video 12 times today. And this ideal c am e flashing into my mind, I think it's the super conscious. I thought it could be wise to take action immediately. Read more Reply 2 Emeka Eze Emeka Eze1 month ago wise one now i could regain control of my failure.thanks this lecture of inspiration. Reply 2 Jose Rivas Jose Rivas1 year ago I want the notes that you have I have been searching and waching these type of video for the past 2 months and am very interested thanks in advance Reply 2 Angel Reyes Angel Reyes2 years ago Por favor mandarlo en español gracias Reply 2 Bronzi Di Riace Bronzi Di Riace2 days ago Angel Reyes si Como no jajaj mejor aprende ingles jajaj Reply Noel Nepacena Noel Nepacena1 week ago Sorry but Nikola Tesla shits on Enstein and Edison's intellects. Edison is Dune and Buggy compared to Tesla. he has said the same thing you're sayin tho... but I. Jus saying yo! Reply 2 Judy Huffman Judy Huffman4 months ago Thank you Thank you Reply 2 behroz behrozi behroz behrozi1 week ago Very educational. Great video Reply 1 Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment